Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sprucing up the House for the Open House tomorrow



Today John and I are sprucing up the house for the Open House scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday). The Open House is from 2-5. Yesterday a couple looked at the house for second time and it is down to 2 houses. Hopefully they will choose ours!! Keep your fingers crossed!! Today we will also be going through the 3 upstairs closets and getting rid of some things in there. I also have to run out and buy some flowers for the counter in the kitchen so the house looks really nice!

4 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

From what I have of your home, you will have no worries Sherri. I will be doing the same here in Okieland, cleaning that is.

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

'seen'!!

Deserae said...

Good luck on your open house tomorrow! I hope they choose your house :o) We are having an open house tomorrow too so I have been cleaning like a maniac today! LOL
~Des

Vintage Tea said...

Hope the open house went well!

Victoria x


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!