Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Megan's Birthday 1/27/14


(Megan and Ken)

I am a bad mother!  I forgot to post on my blog about Megan's birthday yesterday!  I posted on FB, I sent her a text but I forgot to post on here.  Megan turned 33 yesterday!  I cannot believe that much time has gone by.  I remember when she was little just like it was yesterday!  Sunday night we had the whole family over to celebrate and celebrate we did!!  I made one of Megan's favorite dinners:  Chuck Roast, mashed potatoes, peas, beer bread and the dessert was cheesecake with cherry on top!  She like her present from John and I:  David Yurman style ring, sparklie earrings, $25 Amazon gift card, those little squares for her Scentsy warmer and a cute bag that was monogrammed for the beach or pool!

Our little girl has certainly grown up!  Love you Megs!! xxoo

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

She is a beautiful girl, Sherri! How did our kids get to be this old-that's what I want to know!!!

Happy Birhtday, Megan! xo Diana

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sherri- She's just beautiful! I see so much of you in her. :) What a lovely birthday and wonderful gifts, too! Amazon, Yurman and monograms- fabulous! Lori

Sherri said...

Lori and Diana-thank you for saying that about Megan! She is a beautiful young woman. Everyone says she looks alot like I do and sometimes we even sound alike and have alot of the same gestures!

Victoria Eales said...

Naughty mummy ;o) although I'm sure that amazing birthday feast made up anything - it sounded delicious.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Kay said...

Happy Birthday to Megan. Sigh... They do grow up too quickly don't they? Megan is so beautiful!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!