Friday, August 12, 2016

Drinks and Dinner After Work with Some Co-Workers

TGIF is an understatement!  We were all feeling worn out from work this week, so we decided to go to Workman's Friend.  Workman's Friend is an Irish Pub in Charlotte.  This Pub hasn't been opened too long and it was so good!  One of our co-workers, Carl had a birthday on Wednesday, so we also thought we should celebrate!  I had a drink called Honey Badger.  It was so good!!  It was made out of the following:  brown sugar pear preserves, fresh lemon, Cathead honeysuckle vodka.  What a drink!!  I had the Pub Salad for dinner, which was leafy greens, cucumber, pickled beets, tomato, roasted shallot vinegarette and feta cheese.   It was awesome!  It was good to get out and relax and not have to think about our jobs, just enjoy each other!





As you can see it was a bit dark in there but it was decorated wonderfully!!  Just reminded me of an Irish Pub in Ireland!  I definitely will be going back there again for sure!!

My co-workers and I decided we are going to try to go out about once a month.  I really think this is a great idea!!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

1 comment: