Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fun Summer

This summer has been really fun!  It has been a hot one, but bearable.  During the 4th of July weekend we went up to NJ to visit my Mom.  We got to see everyone, family and friends!  Then the next Friday we left to go to Wrightsville Beach with Jenny and the boys.  Owen's 6th birthday was that next Tuesday and we promised him a weekend at the Beach!  We went to the beach, the aquarium, the pool and out to dinner.  The boys really enjoyed themselves making sandcastles and playing in the water.  Here is a picture of what I think sums up the whole trip!


These boys have stolen our hearts since the day they were born! 

My flower gardens are pretty much done.  All the daylilies are done and the roses are just starting to pick up again.  Once it gets so hot, the flowers slow way down.

I hope everyone is having an awesome summer!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo, Sherri. And even sweeter memories of your vacation I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete