Saturday, October 7, 2017

Raining = Yarn Day 10.07.17

Today has been rainy, so today was a yarn day.  I bought 2 skeins of yarn for a Portuguese knitting class I'm going to take in 2 weeks at Baskets of Yarn.  I bought Knitted Wit, Ex's Flannel Shirt.  Here is this beautiful, rich cranberry colored yarn.







I had the yarn swift out, so I decided to wind some more yarn.  2 skeins of a beautiful blue yarn.  Just beautiful!





Tomorrow it is suppose to rain even more.   So I will be knitting.  I am working on a shawl called Lilli Pilli.  I also will probably be doing a little reading.  This is a good weekend to just relax and rest!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful yarns - hope you share your Portuguese kitting class with us later Sherri, sounds so interesting.

    Very little rain here from the storm and we do need some after three weeks without a drop. Doubt the trees will have a lot of color this autumn with such dry conditions.
    Happy autumn days -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been many years since I've picked up my knitting needles but it's always something in the back of my mind to pick up once again. Seeing this beautiful yarns has put it to the forefront of my mind once again

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both beautiful choices of colors---rich and deep.
    I have never learned to knit- I can do just about anything craft wise but I never learned to knit or crochet.
    Hope you have a wonderful week, Sherri. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete