Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Update on Last Post and 04.11.18 Beautiful Spring Day

Thank you everyone for all your prayers on my last post!  It work and the lump I discovered was not a tumor or anything to do with my Lymphoma, it is a severely herniated muscle.  I was never so glad to read that on my health notes!!  I could have done a cartwheel (well not really with a herniated muscle LOL!!!).

Today was a beautiful Spring day!  I hated to be inside at work when all this Spring loveliness was going on outside.  I have attached some photos of the walk around my yard after I got out of work.

This azalea was planted last year in our backyard and it is doing really well!  So pretty!

This blue/green hosta is unfurling and it looks like ice cream cones or paper cones right now.

The is the first rose of the season so far.  Who would think there would be roses blooming in April!

Stilling loving my purple pansies in the wire basket on the front steps.

This is the tree peony that I bought in NJ when I lived there, we moved to Charlotte in 2004 and I brought this beautiful plant with me.  Every year it has done just wonderful and this year is no exception!  Love this color!

This is my other beautiful hosta in the backyard.  Love all the colors and puckers on the leaves!






These 2 azaleas were blooming along side the road on my way home from work.  This picture doesn't do them justice, but believe me the colors were glorious!  The bold red and the stark white just go so well together!


So as you can see by my photos, it was a really beautiful Spring day!  Temps were in the 70's and the sun was out shining.  Life is good!!  Take time to enjoy nature and your surroundings everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad yo hear the good news on your health! Your spring bushes and plants are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete