Thursday, May 10, 2018

The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews

May 8th was a wonderful day for me, the new Mary Kay Andrews book, The High Tide Club came out!  I love her books and I've met her a few times here in Charlotte at book signings.  She is so funny, I could listen to her for hours.  I was sorry to find out she wasn't coming to Charlotte this year, my daughter, Megan and I will miss her.  I have taken Monday and Tuesday off from work, so part of the time guess where I will be - curled up with this wonderful book sipping tea!! 





I love the cover of this book especially the little crab!!  By the way, this is an unpaid post for this book, I just really love this author!!

Well I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Tomorrow is TGIF!!!

2 comments:


  1. Hi, Im a new follower on your blog from gfc ...
    I hope you will be back ...
    www.dlkgzr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that author too. I didn't know she had a new book out. I will download it on my Nook! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete