Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Reading alot of Thrillers-they have all been so good!!

I have been listening to alot of audible books and they all seem to be thrillers!!  They have all been so good!  Here is the line up:

1.  An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
2.  A Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
3.  A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena

They have all had great plots!!



I would recommend every one of them if you like thrillers!  They weren't real gorey thrillers just really good mysteries!!

I am now reading Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper.  I thought I better read a different genre.  So far so good!

Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked The Woman In The Window. It strayed far from where I thought it was going to go. lol
    I will jot down the names of the other two. I like thrillers that aren't all gore.
    Have you read any of the books set in the Amish community by Linda Costello? They are quite good-but do have a bit of blood in them.
    Have a wonderful night. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these recommendations. These sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete