Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Cookie Making 12.15.18

Jenny, Jack and Owen came over as made our Christmas Cookies!  We had such fun!  We made cream cheese cookies (which everyone in the family loves), chocolate chip cookies (the original standby cookie) and lastly sugar cookies.  The boys love to cut the sugar cookies out with cookie cutters that are new and ones that their Mom used to use with her sister and I!  Here are some samples of what the boys made:

Jack getting ready to make cookies (of course we washed the counter before we began LOL).

Jenny in cream cheese cookie making mode.

Little Red Riding Hood Sugar Cookie.

Owen's version of a Hawaiian Hula Dancer sugar cookie (coconut bra and all) LOL!!

We got Papa in the cookie making actiona for a little while.

Owen, myself, Jack and Jenny making cookies.

Sugar Cookies decorated, waiting to be eaten!
It was a real fun day!  Can't wait until next year's creations!!  Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely! I still have my sugar cookies to make. I love that the boys helped to decorate. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I remember doing that with my boys when they were little.

    ReplyDelete