Monday, January 21, 2019

Reading, Knitting and Relaxing

After a hectic 2018, I had made a promise to myself that I would slow down and relax more!  I have accomplished that so far! 

1,  My new job is much less stress (started that job 12.03.18), so that makes my days much less hurried and stressful. 

2.  I knitted a cute snowflake hat for Owen.  It turned out really well and now I'm working on one for Jack.



3.  I'm reading again.  I am almost done with the Christmas book I started in November.  I have also listened to The Bastard by John Jakes.  I am going to start listening to The Wife, which was recommended by my sister.

4.  I have started dieting and so far I have lost 4.5 lbs.!!  I walk almost every night with John after dinner and that has been very relaxing for me. 

5.  I really don't get too worked up over getting projects done by a specific time.  I work on  my projects and get them done but I don't make a specific date it has to be completed unless it is a gift.

Basically I am not going to let things bother me, or get to me like I was.  I really think it was because I had so much work to do at my last job and I was very, very stressed out.

I hope you all are having a wonderful 2019 and remember take time for yourself and relax!!  Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post from you-I have been sporadic at visiting everywhere. That hat is so cute!!!! Love it. It sounds like you have found the key to de-stressing.
    AND- thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete