Monday, June 27, 2022

Summer Garden, Monday June 27, 2022

 Hi Everyone!  I’ve been absent from here because chemo has kicked my backside this month!  I am starting to come back a little today-thank goodness!

My summer garden is coming along nicely!  Daylilies loving this SC heat.  (I’m glad something does!) Here are a few photos of this years beauties.






My roses have been so pretty too!

This is Lady of Shallot.  This is my new favorite!

Graham Thomas

Oh Happy Day

My First Love

Pink Prelude

Pink Prelude

Here are some other garden beauties.










I hope this summer garden beauties make you smile.  They certainly have given me alot of pleasure, especially not feeling well.

Take care and stay cool!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear the chemo is kicking your butt! Hang in there. Your flowers are so beautiful. Sending gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Hope froggie found his was home. Hang in there; hope it gets easier for you. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm impressed. That's a LOT of gorgeous flowers. Wow!

    ReplyDelete