Monday, September 23, 2024

September is Just Flying By!!

 Hi Everyone!  I cannot believe it is September 23rd already!!  Where did the month go!

Well first off I guess some things are not meant to be.  I broke it off with Michael on Friday.  He started bossing me around, which he had never done before.  He was becoming very cynical also, which is not good.  He actually told me if he didn't want to do something (like go somewhere on a short trip) and he didn't like the place or just didn't want to go he wouldn't even consider it.  We were supposed to go along the Blue Ridge Parkway on this coming Saturday and Sunday.  When it came time to pick the date, he told me to pick the date and if he didn't like it he would change it.  That just isn't the way you decide things when you are a couple.  There were alot of other signs something wasn't right, so I called it off before it started to be more than it was.  That is why I took it slow and said we have to be friends before we could be more.  I will miss Ivan his dog, he was a sweetheart!

Well my lawn guy aerated, overseeded and fertilized my lawn and today there is a misty rain, which is great for the lawn!  I thought my dahlias were all done but they started blooming again when we had that cool weather a few weeks ago.  They are gorgeous (see below):




I got all my Fall decoration out and decorated for Fall.  I was pretty happy with the way it turned out throughout the house and the front door.






I painted this pumpkin picture in acrylics.



I see the leaves are changing.  I was down at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden 2 Saturdays ago and there was a maple tree that was totally red already!


I started a job on 9/7 at Harris Teeter (the grocery store here) as a personal shopper.  Well that ran me ragged so I switched to being a cashier and I like that much better.  I'm getting too old to be running around the grocery store shopping for someone else at marathon speed for 5 hours with no break!  I really liked when I trained on the cash register.  The people are so nice that I work with and the customers have been wonderful too!

Well that is about all I have for today!  I hope everyone enjoys the last few days of September and embraces Fall!!


Hugs,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment