Sunday, February 17, 2008

Having a great weekend!

Yesterday (Saturday) I spent the day with both my daughters. We tried making paper flowers (from Martha Stewart's book) for Jenny, my youngest daughters wedding reception. Well all I've got to say is Martha Stewart lies!!! It isn't as easy as it looks, even though we made some really decent roses out of her special crepe paper. Now I know why people charge so much to make paper flowers out of tissue paper and crepe paper!

Today (Sunday) John and I had brunch with our friends from the neighborhood. We went to a new place called Salara. The desserts were amazing. I had a spinach salad with chicken and yes, I did have a lemon bar for dessert, which was awesome! Overall the weekend has been really a very nice one! Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Sherri, I love almost anything lemon and that includes lemon bars. Your brunch sounded nice.

Lynne said...

You had a great weekend. It's nice that you can do things with both of your daughters. My two can't even be in the same room with each other. Just think, Megan's wedding is only about 2 months away. Then you can really get started planning for Jenny's. What fun!

Sarah said...

Sherri - I believe that's not the first thing Martha's ever lied about - right! LOL

I am a lemon lover too :-)

Lynne said...

Sherri - I tagged you for a meme. Check my blog.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!