Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Here is what I came up with!
HAPPY GARDENER WITH BOOK IN HAND
6 WORD MEMOIR MEME
Lynne from Lynnes Little Corner tagged me for this meme. It sounded easy enough, but it's not really.
Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
How about 1. Joy from Thoughts of Joy
2. Sarah at BritGal in the USA
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!