Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm home sick today!

Well I knew I wasn't feeling well before I went to the Drs. today but not as bad as I was! I have a throat, ear and double sinus infection. He told me to avoid stress, eat right (which I have been doing) and get plenty of fluids and rest! Well maybe in the perfect world. I did, however take work off. I have to go in tomorrow (even though I'd rather not go there anymore)because so many people are going to be out. Someone has to answer the phones (even though they hardly ring on Fridays!). I will take a nap today, read a little and truly rest. I cancelled having my friend over for dinner, it just was one more thing I really don't need to do today. Well I'm off to take my nap!

P.S. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments yesterday. Working in an office is very hard, especially when you work for so many people!

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you better very soon Sherri. Sorry you're having to return to work,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. Please take care and get lots of rest. Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better today. This is why I love working from home.
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. It's not the flu is it?
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marnie-I thought it might be the flu but I've got a sinus, ear and throat infection. I'm on meds now though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better today and that you have a wonderful weekend. You were probably so aggravated at work the other day cause this was coming on.

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete