Monday, June 20, 2011

Double Dog Tired!

Today I was so busy at work I just wanted to come home and crawl into bed! Tonight I am doing nothing but vegging and watching TV! Here is what I would love to just crawl into and read, knit, sleep:


Doesn't this bed just look divine!! I found this photo on google and I would love a room like this!

I did have a chat with one of the owners of my company and they are trying to get me a reliable person to assist me everyday and not the my boss' daughter! Yippeeeeeeeee! Hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Everyone have a lovely evening!

7 comments:

Rhondi said...

Hi Sherri
I know how overworked you are so I am glad to hear they are finally going to hire some help for you!
Rhondi

Mary said...

Sherri, I hope they find someone soon! Take care of yourself.

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

I hope they find someone fast for you!!

Love that bed too.
Hugs,
Penny

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

Sounds like a good reason to crawl into bed early and get a few extra winks! Take care, friend!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

That looks like a vacation waiting for you Sherri....what a relaxing room to hang out it :) Hope you get your help soon!!

Florence and Mary said...

Sometimes I love when I'm so tired I can do nothing but snuggle on the sofa with my tv guide!

Victoria xx

Donna said...

That bed is wonderful! Get some rest.

Hugs,
Donna


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!