Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!


I hope everyone has a very safe, relaxing, wonderful 4th of July weekend! I am just enjoying being off for the next few days, chillin' out with John! It is hot, hot, hot here in Charlotte and I'm thankful for our AC. I have been reading and knitting, watching movies with John and tomorrow I'll be making jewelry and chillin' some more. That is a perfect weekend for me. I think I am now officially over my pitty party!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Happy 4th, Sherri. Sounds like a perfectly relaxing holiday weekend. Enjoy!

Sherri said...

Mary, you too!

Donnie said...

Glad you are ready to chill out and enjoy the next few days. Have a wonderful time.

Bonnie said...

Happy 4th of July Sherri! It sounds like you have a perfect chill out weekend planned! I love the festive look of your blog!

Deserae said...

Wishing you a happy and safe 4th of July! Hope next week is a better week for you too :o)
~Des

Florence and Mary said...

Enjoy the celebrations!

Victoria x

Debbie said...

Glad to hear you are out of your funk Sherri.
Your weekend sounds heavenly to me!
Have a great 4th of July!!!
Debbie
xxxooo


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!