Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter White

I love Winter White things from coats to dishes to really anything winter white! I went on pinterest tonight and found some wonderful pictures so I thought I would share them with you!

(All photos are from pinterest.com)

I love Winter White sweaters or winter white wool pants!

Who wouldn't love this bathroom!!

White or winter white linens have always been a big favorite of mine.

These David Austin roses are just so beautiful.

I love this idea-apothecary jar filled with winter white buttons. I just might have to go to the Container Store and get an apothecary jar and recreate this!!

Beauty

I would love to have a winter white coat like this-just gorgeous!

This gown is just exquisite.

I may have to knit up this tea cozy! Not for this Valentine's Day but I would love it anyday!

Well I hope you enjoyed the winter white display. Have a great weekend everyone!!

12 comments:

Low Tide High Style said...

So many pretty examples of winter white Sherri! And great minds think alike, I did a post on winter whites too, I think there is something in the air!

Kat :)

Karena said...

Sherri I agree with you, I love winter white and all of your images are beautiful!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

julie - eab designs said...

Love winter white! It's actually my favorite color. I have David Austen roses in that same color and they are so pretty - and smell wonderful!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Beautiful winter whites!

Mary said...

If you find the tea cozy pattern please let me know - or anything similar - I might like to try this, it's so pretty.

Is that a coat, or perhaps a robe? I could use a robe that gorgeous - but just for lounging, not while scrambling eggs and making toast, ha! ha!

Lovely Winter whites Sherri.
Have a warm weekend.
Hugs - Mary

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful WHITE post! I love all of the images you found here. GORGEOUS! xo Diana

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I see winter white when I look out the window right now!!! I would love to have a winter white cozy sweater!!

vicki said...

Gorgeous photos Sherri- the jar of buttons totally rocks- its beautiful. And the tea cozy. And that coat. And the beautiful snow coveted road---
Love white!
Vicki

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Thanks for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog.....I LOVE the winter white,,,we are currently surrounded by it!!!!!

Michelle May said...

Ok...that tea cozy is just totally cool! I mean warm! Well...you know what I mean! hee,hee,hee.

tinajo said...

Pretty, pretty pics! :-)

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

That cozy is adorable....but that bathroom....that BATHROOM ~ I want it replicated *Swoon*


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!