Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm a Big Girl Now-I have an I-Phone!!!



Well I have finally joined thousands of others-I upgraded to an I-phone today!!!  I love it! I bought a black one.   I also got a turquoise sparkle shell for mine.  I love that it has a GPS on it!!  All the apps I can download will be wonderful too!  I have already downloaded 2 knittings ones!  If anyone has any advice on some really cool apps, please email me and let me know.  John works for a company that will give us 19% off on our Verizon Account, so we will be combining our accounts and saving more $$.  The savings will probably pay for the upgraded data plan-that is a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned!

Excuse me while I go and try to figure out everything!


4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- They have been trying to talk me into one- (my son-in-law) is an AT&T manager but I still have my old flip phone- just sad, huh? Good luck with yours- xo Diana

Florence and Mary said...

Enjoy your iphone! I don't know how I lived without mine,

Victoria xx

Michelle May said...

Wooooooooo hoo! Time to play! Of course, I don't have one so I have to play on somebunny's elses. hee,hee,hee.

Kay said...

I am so addicted to my iPhone. I can't ever leave home without it. You're going to LOVE yours. There is an ap called Gas Buddy that my husband likes.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!