Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm still here just swamped with work and the new house!!

I am sorry I have been a really bad blogger lately.  My life has become even busier than normal!

1.  We are now living with our oldest daughter, Megan and her husband, Ken until the house is done and we move in on 11/29.  Everything is going really great!  I really feel at home at their house and it is definitely much more enjoyable than the apartment.  Teddy is really enjoying it alot more too!  We have fun creating meals together, planning menus for the week, chatting, going out to dinner, etc.  They are wonderful!!

2.  The move from the apartment was a little stressful and nerve wracking!  We had to end up moving the apartment on a Saturday and the garage on a Tuesday.  The movers we used were slow and everything had to be taken over to a storage unit and it happened to be on the second floor of the storage place.  Which meant that everything had to be taken up in a freight elevator!!!  Just a side note we are not moving ourselves  with help this time to the new house, we have hired a moving company to do the whole thing-YAY!!!

3.  My job has sifted into a higher gear than it was before.  I have one project manager that has not been very great to work with.  He is demanding and is demanding that I do his work only and not the other 8 Project Managers I work for.  I finally had to talk to my boss, who is the Owner of the Company this morning.  He said he has talked to him twice and may just have to let him go because not only is he driving me crazy, he is making his Superintendent on the project and all his Subcontractors crazy.  He is one crazy man!!  I'm glad my boss knew all about it before I had to go into too much detail!

Well that is about all there is to tell everyone right now, except that the new house is just gorgeous and John and I are counting the days until we move in!!!  We have alot to be thankful and will have a great Thanksgiving with our entire family here in NC!!  Life doesn't get better than this!!

1 comment:

  1. Besides the crazy manager, it sounds like life is working wonderful for you right now! I am excited for you to move into your new home.

    ReplyDelete