Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow, Sleet and Freezing Rain!


(Photo via google.com)
This is the first time this winter I hope we have bad weather!!  You say what in the world is wrong with her!  Well tomorrow is Friday and I would love to have an R and R day tomorrow!  It would also be awesome to have an unexpected 3-day weekend!  It probably won't happen but it is nice to dream.  I would love to just sit and cuddle up under a nice fleece blanket, with my hot tea and my book or knitting.  Doesn't that sound great!

I want it all cleared up though by Saturday, because I'm suppose to watch Owen for part of the day on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

6 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you get your wish, Sherri. Stay warm!

Angie said...

I am hoping too! You know Fort Bragg can't handle this weather so they automatically close the post.

NanaDiana said...

LOL- You are one of the few people I know that pray for bad weather-LOVE it! xo Diana

jenclair said...

:) Might as well wish for the best-case scenario! Friday off and Saturday on--sounds like a plan to me!

Debbie said...

I hope you get your wish, Sherri!!
The weather is nasty here, and the roads are bad...lol.
xxoo

city said...

thanks for share..


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!