Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Weekend!

What a great weekend I had!  Saturday night 14 people from my office came over and we had a wonderful time!  Everyone loved the house and they couldn't believe how much of the house I had together.  It was great to see my co-workers and boss with their spouses in a different environment.

This morning Jenny and Owen came for a visit.  We treated them to breakfast and then we came back to our house for some visit time!  Owen wanted Jenny to read him a book we keep here for him.  It is made from really heavy cardboard because he is a "ripper".  Here are some photos from today:

 Jenny reading to Owen.
Owen "reading" to Jenny.
Owen looking at me, "Look Nana I'm reading to Mom do you mind"!!!  He is so funny!

We had a really fun time.  It was a nice few hours with them!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: