Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My middle sister, Sue is coming for a visit!!

My middle sister, Sue is coming for a visit this Sunday.  She, her husband Chuck and son, Troy are coming for a visit to see the new baby in the family and our new house!  I haven't seen them for quite some time, since last year!  We have a few days planned and then we will plan some other things while she is here.  Monday we are going to Sea Grove, NC and check out the potters while the guys play golf.  That will be really fun!  One night we will be having dinner with Megan, Ken, Jenny, Kevin and the boys.  We might go to the Whitewater Center.  I won't be able to raft but everyone else can.  I love just sitting outside watching everyone.  There is a really lovely patio area for me to knit or read while they all frolick in the water!  We will probably have lunch there too.

It will be a really nice visit for sure!

4 comments:

  1. That is going to fabulous, have the best time.

    Victoria x
    Florence and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! I haven't seen her since last year! It will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay! Have tons of fun with your sister and her family! Next time I come to Charlotte we have to go there! :) Sending a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you spent a fabulous time together!
    Your blog is looking so pretty Sherri!
    Happy 4th and hopefully we'll get some drier weather in NC sooooon!!!!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete