Friday, September 12, 2014

What a really crazy week!!

Fountain at work outside my window


This week has been a busy one!  I was offered a job by a company that has offered me a job with them 3 times.  This time it was too good to pass up, so I took it!  I will be an office manager/construction administrator for a high-end residential builder who also does commercial framing and siding.  My boss also just opened up a millwork company!  Very ambitious!  Can't wait to start working there on 9/29!

Gave notice at my present job.  Very nerve wracking for sure!!  Glad that is done!

John has been home all week with pneumonia.  I have been doing my chores and his (including mowing the front lawn on Sunday).  So glad today the Dr. told him he doesn't have pneumonia anymore and that he can go back to work on Monday.

I really think that is enough for this week!   Tomorrow I will painting my front door a beautiful burgundy color!  I also want to make a nice Autumn wreath for the door.  Megan told me she would help me create one!  I got some lovely ideas on pinterest!

The rest of the weekend will be resting up from this crazy week!  What do y'all have planned?


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the newest job! Glad your hubbie is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congrats Sherri - I hope this will be the perfect job - they're certainly lucky to get you at long last!

    Hope John is better - tell him to take it easy for a while though, pneumonia can really knock you down!

    Good luck, let us know how it all goes.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job which sounds like it'll be perfect for you.

    Sorry to hear about the hubby, hope he's feeling better soon.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete