Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ocean Breeze Shawl Complete

I was working on a Mystery Knit Along called Ocean Breeze by Boo Knits.  I used hand dyed silk yarn and silk/mohair yarn.  There are 1,000 beads in this shawl!  I am done with beads for a bit.  I really love the way this shawl turned out.  Here are some pictures:

This is the tussah silk mixed with mohair yarn I used.  It is hand dyed.

Ring of leaves around Ocean Breeze shawl
 Closeup of Shawl

Ocean Breeze Shawl
Me wearing my shawl.

I will be wearing this shawl alot this winter!  I love the simmering of the beads-it will be wonderful for the holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sherri...this is gorgeous! You are one talented lady.
    Love the picture of you wearing your shawl...you are as cute as a bug.
    Have a Happy Turkey Day!
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exquisite this shawl is Sherri - it must have a lovely weight with so many beads knitted in - you certainly look lovely modeling it.

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely color! You did a great job with the shawl, Sherri. I love the beads too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shawl and wonderful colour on you.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I love making them!

    ReplyDelete