Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Cold and Windy 03.14.18

Well I guess I spoke to soon in my last post!  It has been cold and windy ever since!  Where is Spring, what did Winter do with her!!  I don't like when Winter goes directly into Spring (we have had many years like that here) but to go from absolutely gorgeous weather to cold and windy that just isn't fair.  I guess though I should be thankful I don't live in the mountains where it is still snowing!  My Mom and sisters are having alot of snow in NW New Jersey also.  My one sister lost power for 6 days!!  I felt so bad for her! 

Even though it is cold here, the sunsets are still beautiful!  Enjoy your evening my friends!!


3 comments:

  1. Spring is so temperamental. I remember what it was like when we lived in Chicago. I’m wishing you warm weather soon and lots of spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have not seen ANY spring here yet---so enjoy any bit of it you can get! I know that you are way ahead of us when it comes to seasonal changes---at least on the warm weather side!

    Have a wonderful Thursday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a funny time of year, isn't it? In the north - in my area at least - we don't plant flowers until Memorial Day. I hope warm spring days become the norm for you very soon!

    ReplyDelete