Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Butterfly Time of year!

Last weekend after we got back from our vacation, I decided to take some photos of the butterflies on our butterfly bush in the backyard.  They were all so beautiful!

Here are some lovelies:







Everyone of these butterflies are beautiful in their own right!!  I’m so glad I planted the butterfly bush because it gives me hours of wonderful nature watching.  Sometimes I see the hummingbirds and hummingbird moths on the flowers of this huge bush.  The bees are always working away on the flowers too!!  

My roses are making a come back also!  You don’t need TV when you have such wonderful things right outside your door!  Enjoy and remember to stop and smell the roses along your way through life!!




2 comments:

  1. I'm hearing the hurricane is closing in on North Carolina. I hope you're in a safe zone. Take care. We'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete