Monday, August 3, 2020

8/3/20 A Walk in the Garden

I have been really bad about posting!  I try to remember to post almost every day but that has not happened in quite some time.  Well I'm here today and I took a walk around my garden.  Here are some photos I took:

This coneflower has done really well this year, even in the extreme heat!

This is a Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree that needed to be brought back to life.  It is doing really well!

Mandevilla Vine

My marigolds are doing so well this year.

Heritage Rose

This red Tuberous Begonia has out done itself this year.  I hope I can keep it alive through the Winter.


I hope you have enjoyed taking a stroll with my garden with me!  I will post tomorrow, my Master Bath redo that I have completed recently!

Everyone have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blooms Sherri. I love the begonia, have never tried growing them. Perhaps next year I'll try.

    Good to see you back here always.
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete