Friday, October 7, 2022

Gardentime 10.7.2022

 Hi Everyone!  Well we made it to Friday!  It is a beautiful day here and I'm headed outside after this post to sit on the screened in porch to knit and read!

Even though it is October and most of my garden is done blooming, there are a few stragglers.  My roses, especially the My First Love rose, is doing so wonderful!  Here are some photos:

I cut these 2 My First Love roses about 4 days ago.  They really last a very long time.  Sometimes I have them for two weeks in a vase!

This is Oh Happy Day.  It looks like it is doing really well in the sunshine.

Another shot of the My First Love roses.

Normally my Jackmanii clematis only blooms in the Spring.  This year it just has kept blooming from the Spring and is still going strong! The spots on the blossom is just water drops.  

My dahlias seem to be liking the cooler weather.  They are still blooming also.

This little baby tree frog and his sibling were on the railing on my front porch the other night.  He is only about 1/2" long.  So teeny tiny there were but cute in a froggy sort of way!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  I am still recooperating from my sinus infection and cough, so it will be a resting weekend for me!

Sherri


5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful and that little frog is as cute as can be. I hope you have a really wonderful weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I couldn’t believe how little those frogs were!

      Delete
  2. Dear Sherri:
    I love seeing your beautiful flowers, and seeing that you're back to posting here. I'll be back to visit often.
    Big hugs, my friend.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! I’m glad you’re going to visit. I love the cardinal needlework of the cardinals you are working on, just beautiful!!

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, Sherri... Your roses and flowers are just so delicately beautiful. It lasts for two weeks in a vase?!? That's amazing! Even your frog is pretty.

    ReplyDelete