Saturday, May 24, 2008

Very Disappointed!

Well I guess Teddy wasn't meant to be ours. The lady cancelled our meeting last night and set up a meeting for this morning at 11:00. She called when I was in the shower this morning and said her brother-in-law decided he wanted Teddy so he is going to live with him. I guess it wasn't meant to be! John and I decided to wait until after we get back from the Beach next weekend and then we are going to look for a Golden puppy. I rather have a female and raise a dog from a puppy anyway. I think rescuing dogs is a wonderful thing but you usually don't know what you are getting and I have heard of people getting really problem dogs.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! After the beach, you will find a goldie to match your tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, I'm sorry about Teddy. I hope that you find another golden, after your trip, that will suit you and your family perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie and Kay, thanks for your thoughts but it turns out we might get Teddy after all! The brother-in-law backed out and they are bringing Teddy here today at 6:00 to meet us! We'll see.

    ReplyDelete