Tuesday, May 6, 2008



Well none of the above made it into my account today! Our paychecks usually hit our accounts by direct deposit on Monday night after 7:00, well none of ours did last night! We thought today it would hit and it didn't. Now the bank is telling our employer they don't know exactly where all of our money is!!!! Yikes we have all paid bills and the creditors won't like that one little bit. The company is trying to get us our money but if the bank doesn't know what happened to it, then how do they do that!! Quite the snafu. ADP, the payroll company said it is the banks problem, the bank doesn't know where our money is and doesn't seem to care-WHAT IS AMERICA COMING TO!!!!!! I hope our employer decides to cancel that draft and pay us what they owe us. I think I heard the Controller tell my boss that is what they are going to do tomorrow as I was leaving the office. DUH, do you think so we have bills to pay here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment