Friday, March 26, 2010

This weekend will be a sparklie creation weekend!

I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend! I will be thrifting with Jenny for part of tomorrow. She usually does really well finding Vintage items at thrift shops. I am looking for more vintage buttons. I have decided to make some vintage button rings for my etsy site. I bid on some vintage buttons on e-bay and won them. They are really beautiful and would make wonderful rings. I have to play around with some of the designs. I hope I find some really great buttons. Jenny usually looks for vintage clothing. Should be a fun time.

Then I will be creating for the rest of the afternoon. I want to make some more copper earrings and maybe a bracelet or two. I had so many designs to make and try out but then I got sick. I am now all better and I plan on getting alot more things on my etsy site.

I have material that I bought last weekend to make a purse/tote and I plan on making that some time this weekend too and putting it on the etsy site for sale. It is definitely a creative weekend for me!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Have fun thrifting!!

At the moment I'm cooking what feels like 100s of sausages for a family party later!

Victoria x

Brenda Leyland said...

Sherri, I saw your note about the lists.... I'll get back to you when I have a few moments to write.

If you can't wait, you might want to pop over to Brenda's at Coffee Tea Books (She's in my sidebar)... Last week sometime, she wrote a little blurb on how to do that, as I (and a few others) had asked her.

Donna said...

Sounds like a very creative weekend, Sherri!

Enjoy!
Hugs,
Donna


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!