Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I get to relax with John!

John doesn't have to work today at either job-WOOOHOOOO! We are going to brunch with friends in a little while. We will both probably read, watch a movie, I'll make some sparklies while he takes a nap and we'll just plain relax and enjoy each other company! Best Buy now probably isn't telling anyone who got the full-time positions until Monday. The decision maker isn't in until Monday. Very nervewracking for us! Last night I made a pair of earrings for myself and I'm wearing them today. I took the copper discs my Dad and I made and then I placed a small hammered silver disc over the copper one. I affixed it to the copper disc also with E-6000 glue because it was jingling all the time and that drove me crazy. Today I'll be making things for my etsy site, which should be fun. Last night I spent 2 hrs. organizing my work area (my designs, sketches, gemstones, etc.). Now today I can great without a mess facing me!

I hope everyone has a marvelous day! We have rain on the way.

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like you have the perfect Sunday planned Sherri. Enjoy!

Victoria xx

Brit Gal Sarah said...

We had a relaxing day like that yesterday, enjoy yours.

節奏 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

Roses and Lilacs said...

Sherri, you have a wonderful day!
Marnie


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!