Monday, July 26, 2010

A few new items added to my etsy.com site

I have added 2 more pairs of earrings and a really special necklace to my etsy site this morning. I love the necklace especially. I haven't made any necklaces like this one and I think I'm going to make a few more because I loved making them. This necklace has been named the waterfall necklace, because the green agate oval stones look like water in a pool in the mountains that cascades to form waterfalls. I mixed in some moss agate stones, coin pearls, regular pearls and some green opals round beads. Check it out:

5 comments:

Angie said...

Uhh...I am going to have to check your Etsy site. This would look great with the earrings I got from you, which by the way, I wear all the time. :)

Donna said...

This is beautiful, Sherri. Love the color of the stones. You make such lovely jewelry, and I'm still wearing the red earrings you made!

Hugs,
Donna

Sherri said...

Angie and Donna-thanks for the wonderful compliments! I'm glad both of you wear the earrings I created!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I am loving green these days and that necklace is FABULOUS! Lori

Darlene said...

Sherri, they're beautiful. I saw a few things on your etsy site that caught my eye the other day.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!