Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here is the updated picture of John and I on our Anniversary that I promised!

I showed all of you last week what John and I looked like on our wedding day, in December of 2004 and now I'll show you today's version.


I'm afraid this is a little dark. John and I are at the Blue Basil Thai Restaurant having our anniversary dinner.

John had also bought me a dozen beautiful long stemmed roses the color of the roses in my wedding bouquet and here are the pictures of those:





We had a wonderful dinner and evening! I hope we have another 31 or more years together!

8 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

You are such a cute couple, Sherri! Thanks for the picture, Sweets! You are so pretty! Lori

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple. Hope you had a wonderful celebration. Love & blessings from NC!

Angie said...

Love it! You too are so cute! I don't think I've ever seen your picture before...lol. Nice to meet you...again. :)

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

SHerri...Terrific photo; you look perfect for each other. Thanks for Sharing.

Brit Gal Sarah said...

Belated congrats Sherri, you still make a lovely couple and are obviously 'in love'.

316 said...

may the blessing be always with you!!............................................................

Darlene said...

You are as beautiful a couple today as you were years ago on your wedding day. Those are beautiful roses!

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Congratulations! You are a very cute couple. The anniversary roses are beautiful.
When you have a chance I'd love you to stop over to my blog and say hello.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!