Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tonight is Knitting Group!



Tonight is knitting group! I had to end up ripping out the baby blanket I was working on. I found out I forgot to knit 10 rows to start the blanket. I really don't know how I missed that. I put it down to more practice! I have quite a bit done and it is looking really good. When I get a few more rows done, I will post it on here. I will definitely post it when it is completed too.

I'm bringing along the knitting book I won too. I want all the girls to see Diane's (Bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com) daughters (along with her co-authors) talent. I have already shown this book to my friend on Saturday and she is going to make one of the sweaters!

The ladies in this group are very special to me-they make me laugh, look at the positive things in the world, we pray for each other, chat and just about anything can be talked about and shared!

I hope all you knitter's check out Diane's daughters book-it is really worth a peek and purchase!

5 comments:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Have fun tonight Sherri. I love the colors for the blanket.

Sherri said...

Diane-that isn't my knitting in the picture. I am knitting the blanket with white and baby blue. I'll post a picture soon!

Florence and Mary said...

Have fun tonight, I've let my knitting slide lately,

Victoria xx

Donna said...

Have fun, Sherri!

Hugs,
Donna

Darlene said...

You're lucky you have such a great knitting group. I think I'm going to join one that we have out here or at least see if it's a good one or not.

I'm making a cable afghan right now and I think it'll look great once I get more done. With winter coming it's the perfect time to knit.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!