Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some Beach Glass Necklaces and other New Items on my Etsy site!!

I was busy creating away last night! I made 5 new necklaces for my site and I had so much fun designing and creating! I have missed working on necklaces and other pieces of jewelry. There will be more added to my site in the next few days. Here is what I made so far:

Atlantis Beach Glass Necklace


Oceanic Necklace

Sea Foam Beach Glass Necklace

Waves Necklace

Terrapin Necklace

If you see something you like, go to my right side bar and click on my etsy site and it will take you right there!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Those of you in storm areas, like we were last night and this a.m. please be safe and sound. John and I and our entire family is fine but some people were less fortunate!! Prayers for those who have been affected by the storms and tornadoes!

7 comments:

  1. Those are just gorgeous, Sherri! You have a great eye for putting them together. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning and I can see how you really enjoy creating them. Blissful Inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and your family are all safe and sound. And your new jewelry pieces are beautiful!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, Sherri! I love each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces Sherri! Love sea glass!
    Glad ya'll are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you and your family are all safe Sherri! The necklaces are gorgeous. I'm waiting till you get more on the site cause as you know my order is usually kind of big. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Atlantis with the little pearl added!!

    ReplyDelete