Friday, April 27, 2012

Creating some Sparklies this Weekend!

(Photo via Pinterest) It has been so long since I have created any jewelry for my etsy site and this weekend is perfect for creating! I cannot locate my camera but I borrowed one from work for the weekend so I will be able to take photos of my creations and post them on my site. I have some new stones I ordered before we moved and I'm dying to create some earrings or a necklace with them! I have a perfect work table in the computer nook so that works out perfectly! I will also be taking some photos around the complex where I live. There are some really great common areas! I hope everyone has a great weekend! ENJOY!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I haven't been here in so long!
WE just returned from Florida on Wednesday, so I wanted to come over and catch up.
Sounds like you are starting to feel better, Sherri.
I hope you have a fun weekend working on your jewelry.
Smooches.
xxoo

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned Sherri!

Michelle May said...

A perfect weekend it will be! Glad you are feeling better.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I hope you have fun crafting and creating. I am glad you are feeling better- or it sounds it anyway. Blessings- xo Diana

jenclair said...

Oh, good! Working on sparklies sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.

You also creat some of the most delightful headers!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!