Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wonderful Decorating Ideas!

I woke up really early today and decided to check out pinterest.com.  (I just can't get enough of that site!!!)  I found some really wonderful decorating ideas and I thought I would share them with you!    

(all photos via pinterest.com)

 I love the clean look of this beautiful kitchen.  Those little green topiary trees add a lovely punch of color!
This conveniently placed shelf across the windows is an ingenious idea I think!  My plants would love it!  I an just picture some colored bottles and little knic knacks up there!!
I love, love, love this idea!!  The antiqued white table and chairs with the beautiful colored cushions are just gorgeous!  I love the hints of color, which you could do in the napkins, a table runner perhaps, glasses or like the beautiful jug on the table.  I could also see a candle arrangement of some kind in those lovely muted aqua colors.
Now this is my kind of bedroom!  First of all I love white and blue combos.  This is just muted the right shade for me!  That bed looks so comfy, I could just crawl in there and never get out-LOL!!!

There were so many more ideas but I will save them for another day!  I must get ready for work now!  Everyone have an awesome day!!


5 comments:

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Those are some great inspiration pictures. Will you have a white kitchen in your new home?

Donna said...

Beautiful, and some great ideas too!

Sherri said...

Penny-no I thought about it but then we went with maple glazed raised panel kitchen cabinets because I thought it would look better in a Craftsman Style home. I will have white accents though!

tinajo said...

These pics are beautiful! :-)

Michelle May said...

Beautiful.
Maple glazed cabinets will look gorgeous in your home. :) I know you are so excited and can hardly wait!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!