I make a resolution or two for the new year but this year is different! I have decided that I am going to make changes in my life. These are positive changes.
1. I am going to lose a large amount of weight.
2. I am going to sell Mary Kay Cosmetics. I have already signed up. The women I have met are so positive and energized!!
3. I am going to put more money in my savings account. The other night John and I made an excel spreadsheet to help us achieve this.
4 I am going to worry less about the little things and concentrate on appreciating life.
5. I am going to surround myself with positive people and things-there is nothing to be gained by negativity!
6. I am going to plan more fun things with John this year. We always seem to just work around the house or yard, we need to have fun too!
Basically this is my list for now, but it will be growing.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and amazing new year!!
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!