Sunday, December 28, 2014

I made soap!!!

My daughter, Megan loves anything Irish.  With a name like Megan McDermitt now Nowak how could she not!!  I have always wanted to make soap.  Well before Christmas I bought a kit and guess what the mold was Celtic Knots!!  I thought I would buy a kit first so I would have step by step instructions.  It was very easy and not very time consuming either!  Here is the final results:

Jenny,my other daughter had given me a flower silicone mold for my birthday, so the left over soap mixture I poured into that and made 2 bars of that type soap!  That is the soap on the right.  Megan loved the soap and was really surprised when I told her I made it!!  I gave Jenny bars of the flower soap and she liked that too!

I will definitely be making more!  I have pinned so many recipes off Pinterest that I have alot of recipes to choose from. 

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, You did a fine job. It looks so pretty. That will make nice gifts for any occasion. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete