Saturday, July 16, 2016

Roses and Raindrops!

Last night after dinner John and I were sitting on the front porch watching the rain.  I happened to look over and see that my favorite rose of all times was blooming!!  I jumped up out of my chair, nearly scared John half to death and ran into the house for my iphone.  I went out in amongst the raindrops and shot some photos of my beautiful friend!  Here are some of the photos I'd like to share with you:

This photo is my favorite but they were all good ones!!
This was our view across the street from our front porch.

     
Nature is truly amazing and this is such a wonderful and beautiful world we live in!!







2 comments:

Deserae said...

Absolutely beautiful....a perfect combination!
~Des

Mary said...

Such a gorgeous rose - do you know the name Sherri?

Raleigh got 4 inches of rain last evening - I honestly have never seen so much, and so heavy, here before. Our entire back yard is just about removed to the front - we have a lot of cleanup ahead.

Such a lot of rain this year - very upsetting.

Mary -


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!