Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday, a day of new beginnings!

Today started out wonderful.  Jenny and I walked twice around our block which is a mile.  It was great having a good walk and talk with Jenny.  Owen is in school and Jack is in Pre-K.  We will be walking pretty much on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays when the weather cooperates or we don't have other things that need to be tended to. 

After Jenny left I started organizing the downstairs of the house and dusting.  Usually I dread this task, but today is was actually therapeutic!  Now I am sitting in the office, I hear the wind chimes on the front porch, the diffuser is on and I have Peaceful Piano playing on Spotify, with puppy, Emma laying here besides me sleeping away.  Can't get much better than this!! 

After lunch I think I am going to attack sorting thru things on the desk.  I need to get my act together in that department.  I am also going to save some time to knit and listen to my book on audible!  I haven't done any knitting in some time.  Not sure how Emma is going to handle the yarn and not want to bite at it, but she will learn.

I hope everyone is having an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment