Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I have been creating!!

I have been busy creating earrings and have posted them on my etsy site- cherylmcdermitt1.  It felt so good to go through all the gemstones I have and create things.  Then I took photos of them, edit them, named them and put them on the site.  Here are a few of my creations:
















I have been sketching some necklace ideas and some bracelet ideas too!  Yesterday I bought alot of supplies to make some more things.  It has been a great time for me!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are ALL gorgeous, Sherri! Makes me wish I wore earrings!! You did a wonderful job and I hope you sell all of them. Happy crafting!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! I am sure they will sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I'm going to work on necklaces now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection of gemstones you have and you've created some beauties, those first blue pair are quite striking. I look forward to seeing the necklaces you create.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, if you ever want to buy any of the jewelry or things on my etsy site, please let me know. I have shipping only to the US on my site but for you I would work something out :)!!

    ReplyDelete