Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Visited a Park Two Weeks ago!

Jenny, the grandboys and myself went to the Colonel Francis Beatty Park by Jenny's house two weeks ago.  We needed to get out of the house but not endanger ourselves with COVID-19.  We had a very nice walk for a few miles on a beautiful trail.  Here are some photos from that day:

The dogwood trees were blooming so beautifully that day!

This beautiful lake is in the Park.  Just gorgeous, like sparkling diamonds.

I have always loved sweet little violets and the park had alot of them!

I've seen this many times.  A vine grows around a tree and the ree just keeps growing.  Nature always amazes me!

This is one of many babbling brooks in this park, so pretty.  I love the sound of water.

These boys love each other so much.  They fight like any other siblings do, but they truly love each other!

The water is so crystal clear in this brook.

Owen (8) in the gray shirt and Jack (6) in the red.  These are moments to treasure.

This Park backs up to a residential neighborhood.  This house is owned by a Dr.  He is rarely there but he has a huge lawn chess set!  It was awesome!

I have always loved woodland ferns.

We saw these camillias on the way home.  Just so beautiful!


This is a dogwood in my neighborhood.

Even in the worst of times we can find beauty.  I really enjoyed getting out in the sunshine and walking along some wonderful paths.  We never know what we might find when we are on these walks, but I always seem to find nature's beauty along the way.  I hope you enjoyed these photos and that they have brightened your day!  Be safe and well my friends!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun outing! I love that photo of Jack and Owen. A framer for sure. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete