Thursday, August 28, 2008

I won my first Blog Award







I won my first Blog award from Bonnie at Redlady's Reading Room.

The only rule that goes along with this nomination is that I pass it on to seven other people. This is a bit of a challenge as I just started my blog last month. Please keep adding comments to my blog ,my friends, when you visit! I see that there I'm getting a lot of traffic through Feedblitz so remember that I would love to read what your thoughts are!!


Here's my nominations:

1. Kay from Musings
2. Kathi from Lavender, Lace and Thyme
3. Sarah from BritGal in the USA
4. Dee from Red Dirt Ramblings
5. Robin from Robin's Nesting Place
6. Victoria at Vintage Tea
7. Nan from Letters from a Hill Farm

Thanks Bonnie!

6 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Sherri, I am honoured :-) and congrat's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, My computer is acting up tonight! Thank you very much for this wonderful honor. I shall work on my seven when my computer behaves itself again. Have a great weekend! You are definitely a Super Commenter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sherri, you deserve it! Thank you for the honor of this award!

    Have a Fantastic Friday!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sherri. You keep posting,and we'll keep commenting. :) ~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Sherri! It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete