Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jenny and Kevin are off to their Jamaican Wedding and Honeymoon!



John and I took Jenny and Kevin to the airport at 6:00 this am. We had to get up at 5 to pick them up on time and get them to the airport by 6. Their flight was delayed to Jamaica until 9:30 due to the thunder, lightning and rain storm we had this a.m. We have Cash, their dog for the week. Teddy is happy about that-someone for him to play with!

I am feeling a little sad that we won't be there for their wedding but with the situation with his parents I can understand the reason they want to be married before they have their "vow renewal" wedding here on the 30th of this month. She looked so happy as she was going to the gate at the airport. We wish them the very best!! They will be back next Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Sherri - I'm e-mailing you for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Sherri I understand your sadness but I bet they will have a wonderful time and it's a good solution. Plus you have the big 'do' at yours to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I hope they have a wonderful, stress free celebration in Jamaica. I know the vow renewal at your home later this month will be just a special. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah and Mary for your kind words. Jenny and Kevin did make it to Jamaica all right. She sounded so happy. She said it is absolutely gorgeous there! I wish them all the luck in the world!

    Lynne-I sent you an e-mail explaining everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri,

    Wishing Jenny and Kevin the best!
    I can imagine that it must have been hard to not be there but just think of what you have to look forward to with the upcoming ceremony! Looking forward to an update and more pictures of the happy couple! Enjoy grandsitting Cash!

    ReplyDelete