Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today was a busy day again!

I thought all that could be added to my job was added but I was wrong. I now have another job!! I am really tired. I did speak up today at our 8:15 meeting-I told management I need help! I thought I could get some help from the new girl up front and then estimating stole her. I am suppose to have help tomorrow, we'll see. Tomorrow is my Friday-I have Thursday and Friday off. I cannot wait! My Mom and Dad aren't coming down to visit this week. My Dad had a Lupus episode, so no driving for him. He is feeling better tonight, which I hope continues. Good night everyone!

6 comments:

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Oh Sherrie I am so sorry about work, I have been there and done that back in the UK. Unfortunately if you are great at your job, a coper and get results, management will always try to abuse that. Stand your ground for help in the interests of your health.

Sherri said...

Sarah, I am definitely going to insist I get help from Elizabeth up front. She has a brain and loves to help so help away I say!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I've had jobs like you describe. The harder you try, the more they give you to do. Good luck getting some help. I know how the constant pressure effects the way we feel.
Marnie

Sherri said...

I did get help finally today! It was so nice not to run around like a crazy person today! I am now off officially until Monday-YAY!!

Kay said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your work stress and about your dad. I'm wishing you a peaceful weekend.
Thank you so much for keeping me company on my trip to Japan. Knowing you're there always made me smile.

Sherri said...

Oh Kay you are such a sweetie!!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!