Friday, April 24, 2009

Nice Quiet Evening!

Hi Everyone! I'm home alone (well Teddy, our Golden Retriever) is here with me. John is working tonight. I've researched a painting I want to do for a friend. I have come up with some ideas. When I paint it I'll put it on here. I'm getting ready to head on downstairs and do some reading or TV watching. I've updated my ipod, posted some books on Paperbackswap.com, answered some e-mails and printed out some things-now it is time to relax and chill!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening! Talk to y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE your header!
I will be having a quiet morning tomorrow... boys off fishing... coffee in PEACE!!!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Joyce said...

You always accomplish so much. I love to read what you post about. You're very inspiring!!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!