Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've been making jewelry like it is my job!

Hi Everyone! I actually had a free minute at work to post this. Yes, I know it is hard to believe but it is true! I haven't been on here as much because all my free time at night has been going to making jewelry. I really wish I could make this my career. I've been making necklaces, bracelets, rings, keychains, earrings and cell phone dangles. I just got 2 special orders at work and sold 3 prs. of earrings! I took a few dollars from my jewelry orders and put the $$ away and I bought my hubby something special for Christmas. I will continue to put things on my etsy site after the holidays too. If any of you aren't familiar with my etsy site here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/search_results_seller.php?search_type=seller_usernames&search_query=cherylmcdermitt1. When you get to that page you click on my username next to the bracelet and it will bring you to the page with everything I have for sale. Thanks to everyone who has ordered from me! There will be some new things coming this weekend-still time to order for the holidays! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

How lovely to be able to use some of your $$$ for your husbands gift

Victoria xx

Kay said...

Good luck with your jewelry sale. Perhaps business will pick up even more with the holidays.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!